LI Phil
(User)
Wed Jul 28 2004 11:12 PM
Illin' all day

E'en all. Still sick. Can't add too much to the tropical discussion, and haven't been online all day, so I'll leave it with this: TWC said watch the GOM for development in the next couple of days. I s'pose a blind squirrel finds an acorn every so often, so they could be right. But the time is drawing neigh for the real action to happen, so as steve said it's wait and watch time (or was that watch and wait?).

HF, obviously your spelling admonitions have gone for naught. Such a simple word, too.

Accuwx pro is da bomb! And not just for Joe B (although it'd be worth is just for his commentary). I'll be keeping it year round as winterwx up here is something I need to keep on top of. Agree w/Steve-o, try it free for 30 days. But you'll be keeping it for the whole season...I gar-ohn-tee it.

What else? Guess the mess east of the Bahamas needs to be watched. Glad Rob/Jason are back posting. Bobbi, sorry you got wet -- isn't there some law you have to carry an umbrella in South Fla in the summer? And I guess the nepalese thingy worked, because now they have their worst floods in something like 10 years. James88, didn't get any rain today, but got dumped on last night, with a beautiful light show thrown in.

Guess das it fo' now. Depending on how I feel, I may go check some loops & models. Either way, I'll check in again.

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center