Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Jul 29 2004 10:37 PM
Steve, please explain...

>>> If "if" was a spliff, we'd be high .

I'm not sure I follow you...what is a spliff?

While I'm far from an expert, I do have to agree with that which has been said earlier, in that 99L needs to slow down, wind up, get it's bad self together. Then...take aim at the Carolinas. The faster it spins up, the more shear it's going to encounter. And the closer it stays to 90L, the less it's got going for it.

Now, 90L, that's one has Hurricane written all over it. I don't know whether it has CAT III like JB feels "could" happen. But, I think a CAT I is not at all out of the question.

BUT...before I even hypothize on anything happening, I want to first see a TD. Then, (doing best Mike Myers in SNL, imitating his mother in law-you know 'coffee-tawk' with Linda Richmund [I think that was the characters' name]), we'll tawk. Argh, I'm ver-klempft.

Show me the (TD) money, then the TS Alex.

99L. 90L. Can I get a witness?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center