Rich B
(British Meteorologist)
Thu Jul 29 2004 11:21 PM
Re: Two Areas Both Near the US that May Need Watching

Hey guys,
well go out for a few hours and come back to find 2 invests up on two developing systems! both look good to me, with something hinting that 90L could be quite a trouble maker, just a gut instinct. Wouldnt be surprised to see both system classified possibly as early as Friday, but i am guessing it wont happen until the Recon flights have been out. There appears to be some evidence of an LLC associated with 99L, but it is located on the southwestern edge of the deep convection. I think somebody has already mentioned that dry air has been entraining into the western half of the circulation, but it looks like this may get cut off shortly, and allow convection to build in the western semicircle too. 90L has an improving appearance too.

Will be interesting to see how both system lok in the morning, but hopefully tomorrow we will have something to watch, and who knows, perhaps we will enter August with Alex AND Bonnie too

Regards

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center