Hurric
(Weather Guru)
Sat Jul 31 2004 12:56 PM
Re: Answering My Own Question..:)

Just not a lot happening fast with 99L. It looks like a big disorganized blob to me except for the swirl off the central Florida coast. This area int that far from land and unless something changes today the drift towards the WNW will bring it near the coast.

It looks like the possibility of a center forming or reforming further to the East or SE does exist and I am thinking this would be the best bet for further strengthening.

The skies are dark this morning and just a few drops of moisture being squeezed out here in Port St. Lucie. Humm, I guess if this system can attain at least TD status then a claim of rains from a tropical system will be claimed on east central Florida coast. Something inspirational about potential development in this part of the world that encourages me to want to post. The season is near. I can finally feel it. Keep the great posts coming.
Melbourne NWS discussion is interesting and as always a great read. Mel Discus

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center