HanKFranK
(User)
Sun Aug 01 2004 10:04 PM
Re: Multiple Centers

robert is a very astute fellow. what he can't seem to spell out he uses pictures to convey, so now we all know what a mature tropical storm looks like. i'm sure nobody could tell the difference between alex and a tropical storm in optimal strengthening conditions. mike took the oversize image down, but robert is really intent on letting us see it anyway. so, thank you, robert. t.s. dennis lurks above, yet again.
maybe mike will nix it once more, but i'm personally going to leave it up as an example of what not to do.
addon: it was gone again before i finished my post. but you can always click the link. it's a really nice false-color shot.
HF 2206z01august

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center