joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Aug 03 2004 03:06 AM
Re: alex and ???

Why do I feel that 91L, which has had spurts of life during the night time hours, is about to have another burst of thunderstorms now that it knows it's still just sn invest? If I were in the islands, I would go ahead and plan on TS warnings by tomorrow night, and a wet Friday. They sure seem to want to upset the future Bonnie quickly.

Not sure what to make of 92L tonight. Friday may be the day we see some development from it. The models still seem to love it more, for whatever reason. Do lots of funny things with it too, none which seem to relate to each other. IMO, the models don't seem to eject Alex out of the picture fast enough, or make him out to be the all-time wrecker of the Ber. high. Bonnie(91L) has a LONG way to go before she gets affected by anything Alex does or will do.

Oh well. Alex will be a hurricane in a hurry to go somewhere tomorrow, Bonnie will just be opening her eyes and seeing islands, and the wave machine will keep them coming for quite a few weeks.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center