LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Aug 03 2004 02:55 PM
thanks everyone

ok.. phil i will remember Outer Banks.

and btw.. its Hatteras.

Sorry...having a long morning here lol and those Ts are getting to me..

TD2... official! Just saw the update.

Think Bastardi did a good job. Think NHC did a good job .. problem here is 1) intensity forecasting is iffy and 2) so so close to shore. Which is why there were hurricane warnings posted.. was a good call yesterday to hoist them.

And...for people complaining on Floyd forecasting..anytime you have a storm playing chicken with the coastline (this storm etched it almost exactly) you have a real handful. Andrew compared to this was easy..high set in and was only going one way..

I keep thinking this Bonnie might do a very similar track to the last Bonnie...very possible. I know that's not what people up there want to here..

Then again...heard jet stream is going to flirt with Florida later next week as well.

If it can get to PR.. it can get to Turks is my thinking..then what?

Warning..the last Bonnie liked to dance.. stalled, kept remembering that while watching Alex stall with weak currents and trapped.

Deja Vu?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center