javlin
(Weather Master)
Wed Aug 04 2004 05:51 AM
Re: My Thoughts on TD2

Will Ed you may be right was it a TD early yesterday I thnk she was not now though.I will continue to say she is moving to fast to turn YET.She has defied all models thus far and is well south of the expected position.TD2 is about to enter the boneyard of the canes.If she should live for next couple of days she might get named.TD2 is to far S I think to get caught by the trough by the path it has been taking.Now at 1am cdt she seems to be relocating even further S than what was projected.Bobbi brought it up earlier that little development may ensure a further track W.Leave it at that time to sleep off the passion.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center