joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Aug 04 2004 05:07 PM
Re: HF's TD2 Challenge

Tossed mine in there too.

I'm thinking the trough, instead of clearing the storm away from the US, does a half-hearted job and leaves us with a developing TS south , and maybe just east, of FL. It won't do any harm to development by slowing it down, and will prop. give it a chance to exhale some as well. Try to think of the trof as a positive thing, if you want to see this become Bonnie. I don't think shear plays any part in this yet, unless she starts going 30 mph and shears herself to pieces, but hopefully the trof kicks in before that. She is already getting a SW to NE look to her, leaving me to believe that a slight move to the north is not that far away.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center