LI Phil
(User)
Fri Aug 06 2004 12:40 AM
Re: 91L

Great post HF (have I ever told you that before?)

>>> I can't believe that Phil gave in to Rabbit already!

Heh.

No, that was a bit of reverse psychology. The varmint's made me to look the fool twice now, so I figure if I agree with him (I'll be wrong -- but so will he). I like his idea of adding the season to date numbers under his prediction...never would have thought of that.

It's still duck season...and they're sittin' on the pond...91L will rise from the ashes, get it's bad self in the gom and head straight for rick as a...

I'm with HF here, I think Bonnie's coming out of XTD2/91L, although 92L could push that back to Chuck.

Like I said in the morning, today is a wait and see day. Tomorrow will tell some tales.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center