LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Aug 08 2004 10:48 AM
for james re: morning announcements

Maybe Avilla doesn't like remnants of TD2?

didnt see that Sir Cane was here as well as Lady Storm, oh wow.. are the bases loaded around here?

Looking at the maps this morning show me one thing.
My short term memory isn't THAT bad. Because everything that could possibly form looks like something we just tracked.

I see the remnants of td 2 pulsing. IF they are still pulsing there probably IS something there. But, will it form?

This front.. gosh are we wet here. The ground is saturated. My grass is so high and it was just cut. Could see another Alex form. Once the front pulls out there won't be so much shear to deal with as in other areas.

92L has fired but then lots of things have fired there and then when PSHAST!! as soon as the shear hit.

Not jumping up and down for joy except to say its almost football season giving me something else to smile about.

Go ahead, make my day and prove me wrong that nothing is going to form this weekend.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center