Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Aug 08 2004 07:51 PM
Re: TWD - weak surface low trying to develop south of Cuba

Ok. I am not exactly the first (for example, the Navy beat me to it, followed by NHC, Phil, Steve, Coop, etc)., BUT, I'll be the first who said 91L was dead to say it----IT"SSSS BACCCCKKKK!

I logged on just to take a look, had that feeling....salt with my crow please, and a little picante..

Very interesting weather day here in the Bend...raining now, gone from cool and fresh this am (low here 66.5 degrees) to muggy, tropical....like something is in the works,,,,and that is the only possible fly in the ointment.

Will 91L make a go, or will a competing system in the NE Gulf spoil it's day??? TWT. Or, will the energy combine and we will have a REAL problem???

Yo, shout out to Jason K, you around???

sc

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center