LI Phil
(User)
Mon Aug 09 2004 02:18 PM
Morning all...

Well my home computer has the proverbial ghost in the machine again, so I logged off early last night and am just getting back on. I'll probably lay off the posting today (a sense of shock descends the CFHC boards)...unless I pick up a nugget or two to pass along.

Since we appear to be on the verge of something big, I have been looking up various recipes for rabbit stew Of course, since I agreed with the varmint, I'll be enjoying my crow very much, thank you.

I will be here to keep the anons in check, so the board can proceed with great hurricane banter and no malicious chuck and duck crap posts.

Sitting back and enjoying the show. Enjoy everyone!

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center