LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Aug 09 2004 10:44 PM
Agree with Rabbit

Looked to me like 3 had more going for it than 2 especially when you consider that the place where they plotted Bonnie isn't where the strongest convection was.. since they named her she has looked pretty crummy to me. If she's splitting and the strong stuff is west bound and she's NW bound.. well I don't think that center is all that strong. Could be they will relocate the center or it will slowly reform around the one that is officially Bonnie.

Gulf tropical storms are notorious for looking sloppy until they pull themselves together. If they do. It probably will.

Nice to have Bonnie but its more of a roll your eyes thing.

Charlie looks good.. lets see what the planes say as they have the final word.

Agree with you though and well..not going to really argue on it other than to state the facts.

Either way advisories are out and the tracking begins and nice to have something official to play with..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center