Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Mon Aug 09 2004 11:06 PM
Re: meant right..

Folks:
Its time to stay on topic. The site is going to get very busy - and you know what that means. I've already got a full time job (I don't need another) and the next week is going to keep ME very busy. I'd like to be able to spend at least a little time on the site sharing my thoughts - but I'll need your help in order to do that. I love this stuff too, but the boss often has other ideas, so please try to make it easy on the Admins and Mods this week and with luck I'll be able to make a post or two. Please give LI Phil and HF your support - I think that they would like to enjoy these storms too.

Now, for a certain loyal fan who lives somewhere around the Mississippi:

As your eminent host
I'm ready to cut
The very next post
That copies this 'nut'

(I'll let it stay - just this once. No reply is necessary - please.)

Thanks,
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center