LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Aug 10 2004 01:08 AM
Re: Sticking my neck out....

why was my post edited.. there was no reason to edit that post.. i watched the update and Lyons SAID IT WAS PINT SIZED..how was that not an appropriate post? Are you trying to make some point or read somthing that I dont read.

I thought it was cute of lyons..rarely does he make comments like that and was a good comment as it is a small storm so far.

I also found Lyons VERY excited about following with his finger the center of circulation (his words) on TD3 and have rarely ever seen Lyons as excited and annimated as he was tonight on the update at 7:50

I dont mind being edited if i say something inappropriate or impulsively silly but I was reporting back his exact words and they were an appropriate description by a professional, as important I think as him saying it could be a hurricane soon. He ALSo said it could fall apart just as soon.

Why can we talk about Joe Bastardi and not Steve Lyons?

Not being difficult just looking for clarifcation here to understand what is and isnt allowed.

(This post is an example of something that should be asked using the PM capability - I just sent you an answer.)
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center