LI Phil
(User)
Tue Aug 10 2004 10:33 AM
Early Mornin' All...

Computer went AWOL again last evening...went to bed early...couldn't sleep...just read through about 100 posts...98 of which were on topic and excellent.

I'll drop the CATVrick references...funny if you know the context, NOT if you don't. We've got two potentially biguns on the pond and while "nothing" could come of them, right now I wouldn't want to bet on that scenario.

To all the posters in the Gulf, keep TWO very watchful eyes on the gom, and make sure you have your preparations either complete or nearly complete. Right now mi amigos in PCB appear to have the bullseye, but all interests from Steve to Kevin need to be prepared. That leaves a lot of you posters in between.

Like Ed said and HanKFranK reiterated...keep the posts on topic. It is going to get NUTS this week, especially if Bonnie reaches Hurricane status. I will not hesitate to drop the hammer if I have to. You were all great tonight!

Check with ya later.

Peace,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center