joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Aug 10 2004 04:05 PM
Re: Cantore?

So JB thinks Charley is WGOM, does he....

While myself and Bugs were up at oh, 2-3 am this morning, I started to see that a case could be made for such an event. But this morning I'm swinging back over to a EGOM landfall again. What bugs (no pun intended) me is that if the cold front misses 'Clyde' Florida could get blocked for a short time from a landfall from the west. But I'm seeing too much this morning to lead me to believe thats not going to happen(FL landfall) as Chucky is covering too much ground in a short period of time to get missed. Still, JB tends to look at the worst case most of the time. Not that I think a landfalling Cat3 in the panhandle/bend area is the lesser of two evils.

Just much more likely to happen
In my May numbers that I put up, I also said that Florida would get hit by two named storms this season. I didn't know that they would show up in the same week......
13/8/4
3/1/1
soon to be 3/3/2???

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center