wxman007
(Meteorologist)
Tue Aug 10 2004 07:41 PM
Here we go...

Looks like the majority of west vector is out of Bonnie's current track and she is now "feeling" the 1st trough...and behaving accordingly. After getting knocked down this morning, the shear is now relaxing, and the satellite presentation is really improving over the last few hours. The next 12 hours are going to be very telling. If the shear is relaxing as much as I think it is, some significant strengthening is about to get underway, as per the GFDL, which is doing a very good job with this system. (New Vortex as I type this, winds down, but pressure down to 1004 mb too...).

Things are about to get pretty busy here in the next few hours at my location...I'll be happy to answer as many questions as I can, but will probably limit my commentary to answering questions as time allows...I probably won't have time to do summary posts.

If there is anything I can do to help anyone out, just let me know.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center