Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Aug 11 2004 03:28 PM
Bonnie

May just be me thinkin, but i think and based on what i see and bonnie may come ashore farther north (west) than expected and as a Hurricane.... i notice that the "hanging" front looks to be weaker to north of storm than i first thought... this goes back to what i thought yesterday.... the low that was over the mobile region has produce alot of shower activity well ahead of storm (which i think is influenced by Bonnie now) and appears to be drifting more north now... question is will bonnie do as alex.... i think somewhat yes... the "shear" to north is pretty strong but also look over near the houston area....???? shear looks to be heading south, could that be a sign of Bonnie getting bigger?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center