Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Thu Aug 12 2004 10:18 PM
Hank Frank

im living in Stuart florida on a Boat with the thought of a 100 mile error the diffrence between TS Winds And 100 mph winds And Time Just ticking Away. I live on the edge of a river that Connects to lake Ocachobee
Controlled bye Flood gates desined to dry up south florida. In this Arena a 50 mile track error means the diffrence between the eyewall crossing over the lake and unloading 10- 20 inches of rain. And the Possibility of those flood gates going open fool bore down my neck of the woods. its happend before with 20 inches and im talking 8 feet of water where my car normally sits, sea level to 8 feet on land in 2 hours. With virtually no warning, and were talking major hurricane and a storm surge to top it off.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center