LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Fri Aug 13 2004 04:05 AM
oh thank u Steve...

maybe you should have been on tv today instead of the very descriptive nonstatements we all got

so like there is this massive band with about 2/3 of the rain coming into the upper keys/miami area in about 2 hours.. i mean strong weather
ill look to the SE..thats where my kids are because they went out to the boardwalk to see friends from out of town because winds are only 11mph and there was no tropical storm watch when they left. Im sure they are fine.. its the old neighborhood, we rode out andew on miami beach there..they are fine...

so i put on twc... the bit on the olympic sailing ended and they show the local weather

that nice friendly high sort of voice they have come on over soft music

there has been a tropical storm watch issued for your area
there has been a tornado watch issued for your area
there has been a flood watch issued for your area

well how bout that
guess ill go out into the back yard and throw another shrimp on the barbie and look SE for that band of tornadoes

thank you Steven lol rofl

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center