Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Fri Aug 13 2004 06:26 AM
Re: 11 pm Disscusion

I just wanted to post one last time before I go to bed. I appreciate each and every one of the people here. You are almost like family to me.

I am really on the verge of tears here because I don't know what's going to happen. I listened to Charley Paxton and he was so serious. ABC News Linda Gianaulli is almost in tears telling us about the seriousness of this storm. Her voice is shaky and she's trying really hard to put sentences together without a break in her voice. We rarely see the human side of a storm's impact, but when we do, as I am now, it's both breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. I don't know how or if my life will be any different on Sunday and I'm sure hoping it all of us in danger come out of this safely.

Two years ago today my father went into the hospital with heart palpitations and three months later he died. I miss him so much and I wish I could call him and talk to him right now.

I'm so sorry for going of topic, I just wanted to let you know how much you all mean to me.

Colleen

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center