BillD
(User)
Sat Aug 14 2004 12:22 AM
Re: Weather Conditions

If I were a moderator I would have deleted all of your posts.

It is very likely that many people have died in this storm, and currently over 1,000,000 are without power, and by the time it goes past Orlando, possibly another 1,000,000.

The damage path is narrow, but it is very destructive. Who are you to decide if that is important or not?

Having gone through Andrew, which was also a very narrow band of destruction, I can tell you that it was days before anyone realized how bad it was. And it was bad.

I knew yesterday that this was going to be a killer storm, but like Phil and others here, we did not hype that all over the board. For you to come out and say that this is nothing is outrageous and unacceptable.

And this is a private board, so the C brothers can do what they want with the messages here, and the more garbage posts like yours I read the more I want them to lock this board down.

Bill

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center