Jeffmidtown
(Weather Guru)
Sun Aug 15 2004 12:43 AM
Re: news coverage

I have to agree with you...my gut (which is rather large..lol) feeling tells me that this hurricane season is going to be one that will go down as one for the books, and not in a good way. I'm a little worried about Earl, if he strengthens to a C3 or 4 and takes a more westerly path into the gulf and heads toward Louisiana or Southern Alabama, we here in Atlanta will be bailing water for days. But then again it could be another Bonnie which dumped almost 2" of rain in an hour here in Atlanta...

Again my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by Bonnie and Charley, and we'll see about next weekend...

Best wishes from the home of the NL East leading Atlanta Braves

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center