Jamiewx
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Aug 15 2004 03:42 AM
Re: Dvorak

Quote:

Jamie, I like that link better

its, always been one of my favorite links for Dvorak, i actually printed a chart for future reference, i had some post a question about telling Dvorak strength once and i gave this link, should have posted it a while ago for anyone one the board that has not seen it.

Am noticing quite a few people giving praise to CFHC and noting how much they have learned. I have to say i have learned a lot myself from this board, and my library of useful tropical links has grown dramatically this season. The site is like a big online weather/tropical community and its a great place to come for information and education especially with the proffesional meterologists like Ed and Jason. Sorry to be off topic, back on topic as of now, just a pause to praise the site and its admin for making it available.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center