Ricreig
(User)
Mon Aug 16 2004 04:16 PM
Re: Earl's future

Quote:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Richard, and all the others affected. That was some post earlier. It probably belongs in another forum, but for now it stays right here, for all to see.

Thank you sir, and to all the others that have given me insight and knowledge that helped me, and I'm sure many others, to have the ability to make informed decisions that in my case at least, reduced my losses to negligable. The inconvenience is still here, but my losses are low.

Having been through Donna, Camille, a couple in the 40's when I was young, and now Charley, experience has taught me to keep informed. This forum is a great and valuable resource in getting the information needed to make informed decisions. As a pilot, I know weather is important, as a weather hobbiest, I know it is also something we all need to keep informed about. Thanks to you and all who make such valuable information available.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center