LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Fri Aug 27 2004 02:39 AM
who is roberta? & i think ridge is building in as we speak

Okay...I see the lows. I have watched them for a while tonight between the football game and IMs.

I think the timing on the ridge building in is off.. I currently see evidence that the ridge is beginning to build in. If that is happening (spend more time on water vapor and ir4 and less time on model runs) ...then she won't have much of a nw component and if that is the case...

the models you are watching will move more to the left soon

my thoughts... if you watch a wide loop you can see where the system moving east thru tennessee towards the atlantic where another arm is reaching west. The lows have lost color while this has happened and if that area moves east faster it will clear out and stop whatever is happening off the coast of the Carolinas. IF... lots of ifs here.

We are going to be doing a lot of watching next few days.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center