Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Sat Aug 28 2004 09:19 PM
Re: Officially a CAT IV

Well I Crawled away becuse of phil, but i will also crawl back for this storm. Phil I did not major in english so please exuse me if my spelling is not perfect. water temps in the bahamas are 30 - 32 degrees celsius. Lets not forget its 7 days away (7) A lot can happen joe dose not have a clue but he hints @ carolinas. But If it does enter the bahamas it will hit florida and lets not forget 1935 labor day hurricane should things pan out as forcast today 888 and 180-200 mile per hour plus are not a far out possibility.

Robert...I'm not trying to drive you or anyone away...it's just that Mike & John have established a few simple rules. Play by them and you're always welcome to post here. Cheers, LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center