LI Phil
(User)
Sun Aug 29 2004 12:00 AM
Evening...

Well well well...

Hurricane WARNINGS are now up for SC. Gaston may just ramp up onto a weak CAT I. Frances...can't add anything other than what has already been said...I think we really need to hold off on the potential landfall "guesses" until Tuesday...hell...she won't even be in the Bahamas by then.

Be ready, be prepared and be wise.

Robert, I made a comment in the last thread at the end of your post, but welcome back and you're welcome to post here. Mike & John have established a few simple rules...play by them and we're cool. I'd really rather not edit anything, so feel free to post but just make sure the post is kosher. BTW, are you psyched for the surf later this week or what?

OK, we've got one monster a week away and another threat in Gaston, and a possible third ("Hermine"?) down the road (the Bermuda puzzle). This is going to be one hell of a stressful week for a lot of people, so keep up the great posts and enjoy (???) the weather.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center