Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Sun Aug 29 2004 10:12 PM
Being sarcastic here. J/K around

Come on floridians remeber the east coast of florida does not get hit by major huricanes except once every 30-40 years its only been 12 since andrew thats another 18-28 years before we get hit by another major hurricane.

Well I dont no what frances will do becuse my expirience tells me no florida hit, and maybe carolina's.
but were also supposed to be in a diferrent 20 year pattern so its back to school for me. I like to think this storm does an isabel becuse its very similar but this storm is 12 degrees west of isabel in every aspect that it mimics. I am Relieved that the High alltidude jet is out there getting some real data for the models so tommorow i will start to weigh the models a bit more seariously.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center