LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Aug 30 2004 11:07 PM
Re: Ah-hem...

Watching in Miami. Don't like the trends. (Who in Florida would?) Don't like surface analysis for 72 hours out.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNatio...mp;prodnav=none

Don't like wording in last discussion.

Said before.. if it doesnt veer nnw along the coast would be a big problem for wpb/melbourne.

That being said...for the first time on local news I saw a 3rd scenario where the high is strong as in 72 hour pic and it pushes storm through straits and north coast of cuba. First time Ive seen anyone give that one.

As much as I said WPB/melbourne.. my confidence in my own words is real low

Think we have surprises in store from Frances and not good ones.

Hope I'm wrong.

Hear all the holding to SC line but... its getting harder and harder to see how its going to get up there from this vantage tonight after it went so far west so fast and there won't be much of a path from Gaston/Hermine left in 3 says.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center