cyclone_head
(Weather Hobbyist)
Tue Aug 31 2004 12:50 AM
Re: NHC Track

No...Bill..I don't think waiting until Wednesday is lame at all. I was telling everyone at work (since they know I read and post this forum) to wait until Wednesday then I might tell you something. It is better to wait and watch rather than to cause what might be unecessary panic. Not to make lite' of everyones concerns, but we have a couple of days. Let the professionals guide you in your evacuation plan. And be careful even at that. Charley fooled a few out there in the 11th hour. With Frances fluctuating in speed like today, the forecasted models will vary more than a storm that has a more consistant speed.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center