Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Aug 31 2004 03:01 PM
Re: GFS Data Question

Gees meto, lol your soo funny. Over last 2 years on here I see you always post storms are going to your house and making it a cat 5. Believe me if you ever get 1 more then a cat 1 you wont want 1 again. Does make me laugh though.
With Frances, yes they are going as of 11am post the current GFDL and GFS runs but even those models will change. Key is now curent movement over the next 12 hours, If a wnw path dont start later today then the models might move ever so closer to the w. Then again we all still dont know the strength or pos extention of the ridge to its north 2-3 days out and timing of the next trough or strength. I dont think the next trough right now will get to the central gulf until Sat so S florida still needs to keep a eye on this.

scottsvb

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center