Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 01 2004 10:26 PM
Re: Hurricane Frances in the Evening

I hate to say it but it looks like with the way things are shaping up Frances is going to be driving all of you nuts from here on in. At this stage it sure would be alot easier if everyone knew what the upper air patterns were going to be but it is still a guessing game. Is the ridge going to be stronger than expected; will the trough be able to pull Frances? Most of the time, it has become clear by this point which would happen but not this time. I want all of you to know that even though I'm sitting pretty here in Texas I'm most certainly thinking about all of you and hoping and praying for the best. Please be careful and try to take cover and BE SAFE!!!!

ShawnS

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center