Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 03 2004 04:05 AM
Re: Folks, please...

Gentlemen,

I have spent the last several hours reading the posts here and am thoroughly pleased that I have found a place to monitor the storm activity with ease, as I have no real experience with how to interpret and predict based on the raw data presented elsewhere. I have loved ones in Ft. Myers and concern for all those affected by the last storm.

Please direct me to the appropriate forum/thread in which I can pose a "novice" question regarding what the chances are for a change in the current track based on outlying contributing factors, such as current moisture and influence from the Northwest, and how they might lead to a more direct path to the Ft. Myers area.

Thanks in advance.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center