LI Phil
(User)
Fri Sep 03 2004 05:30 AM
Re: hey jason..and Phil and NHC

>>> Phil... am sorry... think you were right..its taking at least 13 days from when we argued over it to make landfall. I was wrong. Are we going for 23?

Bobbi,

that's about the ONLY thing I got right about this monster. Be safe...you're probably OK in Mia...respect the cone...love it.

For the rest of you guys in the cone...follow the NHC, not us...although...they won't be PMing you with up to date guesscasts...lol.

Seriously, though...Mike & John have made more info available on this site than you can imagine...you might have to click a few links...but you'll find it.

Godspeed Florida

Had to update this post...just heard one of the funniest comments I've EVER heard: "Airports are not public shelters." (from TWC and reiterated by Stephanie Abrahms). If you saw JFK (up by me), you might disagree.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center