FireAng85
(Weather Hobbyist)
Wed Sep 08 2004 11:40 PM
Re: Back and Tracking Ivan

I'm so glad this site is back up! I haven't posted before, so here's a little intro. My name is Angie and I am firefighter in Orange County, FL. I live in Lake County, Sorrento to be exact, and we got hit pretty hard with Frances. Orange Co was pummeled by Charley. I was watching the banter going on with you all before Frances and I was educated alot on Hurricanes from you all. Thank You very much. I am scared to death of Ivan. I sent my kids to Virginia to be with family for Frances because I knew my husband and I would be working non stop once the storm cleared out. (He is a firefighter too). Well, my kids are coming home tomorrow and I am so worried because I can't send them back up north. I am stressed out beyond belief. I have been working 100+ hours a week and then having my own damage at home to contend with is overwhelming.
Ugh, I'm sorry to ramble. I just wanted to thank you all for all the info and I will continue to read what you guys say so I can stay informed. I also sent some money to help with the site, albeit, it isn't much, it's the best I can do right now.
Thanks again!!
Angie Robertson
Sorrento, FL

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center