Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 09 2004 12:12 AM
WOW!

Down to 938mb and up to 145mph and it's not done. It has moved a bit more due west in the last couple of hrs. I know it is just a wobble but let's just hope that maybe,just maybe, it somehow is more of a trend than a wobble so that it would cause a track away from Florida. I know it is a LONG shot at best but it is all there is to hope for.

By the way, I haven't stated this until now but my girlfriend's mom lives in Clearwater and we are very concerned. That is another reason why I have shown such interest and concern over what Ivan is planning on doing. She just moved there from here earlier this year. In joking, I told her when she left that she would be hit by a hurricane this year because she was moving there. I wish I had never opened my big mouth about a hurricane hitting Florida.

ShawnS

ShawnS

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center