Kimberley Clark
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 09 2004 03:29 PM
Re: Thank you from stormy Orlando

I know that this Southern Alabama girl will continue to pray for those of you in Florida. We have a member of our church who was down there with the insurance adjusters and said that it was awful before Francis hit. They sent him home prior to Francis. I keep looking and reading hoping I find something to keep this thing away from Florida. This morning on our local weather they said the drop sondes (sp?) picked up 210 mph winds at 350 feet above sea level. That is scary. I know there are a lot of questions about where it will go, but I believe we all need to pray for a halt in Ivan. Wherever it ends up IT'S GONNA BE BAD!!! Don't forget to be praying for those in Jamaica today and tomorrow. GOD'S SPEED TO YOU GUYS IN FLORIDA.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center