Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 09 2004 04:38 PM
heart out to all in Florida

We visited our son and his wife and our grandson last Friday and returned home to new jersey on Tuesday of this week. Fortunately, their home is in North Port and they only received 75 mile per hour winds - however, my son employment is in Port Charlotte and was there when Charley hit. He is administrator of a health care facility and everyone there was fine - because it changed at the last minute no one was evacuated ----the devistation in the neighborhoods and the businesses were horrible. I cried when we saw everything. So my thoughts are all in Florida and I pray for everyone. :ooo:

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center