GaryC
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 09 2004 05:31 PM
Re: will miss Jamaica

I didnt lose anyone, or anything "Thank God!" but i have friends lost alot. I will say this, if the storm is anywhere near Florida again it will be bad especially if it is in the Cent FL area. You hear up here every year that we will not ever get anything, now it has everyone looking at the internet and tv waiting for the news. Anyways, I would like to Thank Mike and John for this site. I will be sending a small token of my graditude to you guys for the hardware upgrade and if anyone has had enjoyment from this free website you should do the same. It is a thankless job they have. Thanks again!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center