Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Fri Sep 10 2004 01:53 PM
Re: Falling apart alla Frances??? & Richard

LOL...I'm still awaiting a FOX NEWS ALERT to let us all know that the President sneezed in the Oval Office while shaking hands with the Prime Minister of Kumbaya. Then we will have to go into a long drawn-out discussion of whether or not he has SARS.
(sorry mods...need a little humor here to take the edge off frayed nerves).
Maybe if they keep hyping it will make a beeline for Mexico. We can dream.

If the loops they're showing on FNC are current, then Ivan appears to be better organized. I haven't looked yet, so I don't know if they are current or not. If they are, then it was a short period of disorganization. If not, then they should stop showing it.
Richard - thanks.

Be careful with the cable news networks, MSNBC kept showing outdated graphics for 2 days with Frances. FOX tends to keep in line with the NHC.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center