Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 10 2004 03:04 PM
Trying to keep my chin up

Well, not much more prep I can do. Never undid any of the prep for Frances. Looks like Charley Part II to me right now. Only saving grace for me will be that I have DirecTV Sunday Ticket and have something else to watch if the tv goes into all hurricane all the time mode again. This hurricane season can not end fast enough for me.

I think if there is a little more consistency and tight grouping that appears to be starting in the models, the NHC will be shifting the path to the right at 5:00PM. Just wondering about timing myself right now. Hoping it does not slow down on forward motion too much. If the storm is going to come through, it might be better for it to zip on by then to drag on through.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center