LI Phil
(User)
Sat Sep 11 2004 12:59 AM
Didn't see this till now...

>>> Using the latest GFS info, Phil's crow-eating prediction is on target, though, it's just one model at one point in time against the FSU and NHC. I'm trying Phil, but we'll see.

I hope I'm wrong...I really do, although that still means a whole world of hurt on someone else...

I've been wrong with every storm this season, so what's one more. One thing though...when I make a call, I stick with it till the dire end...I don't change my forecast over time to suit things and then claim I scored a coup...

the names are being withheld to protect the guilty...end of season I will remember...

Unfortunately...unless this were to pull a hard right (ain't happening) to turn out to sea, someone in the CONUS will be getting whomped.

If it's Naples...to the Cape...to Hattaras...well, then, gee, I could say I was right. Does that make it any better?

Let's just hope something with the hills of Jamiaca and then the Mountains of COOBA can knock this down to at least a two. That would be more of a "victory" than nailing the landfall point.

Pray for Jamaica and everyone else be safe...'k?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center