LI Phil
(User)
Sat Sep 11 2004 04:57 PM
Re: Models

First off...scottsvb...sorry if I offended you. But you have to admit we ALL blow forecasts (I'm the #1 offender by far) but we do admit it when we do...you're not perfect...but you're pretty damn good...I'm gonna be bulking crow sandwiches for the next three days and I'm hungry for more.

Second off...thanks to those who expressed their sympathies for their 9/11 thoughts, especially Redbird...however...you cannot compare an intentional and planned terrorist attack with the misfortune that befalls those ravaged by hurricanes...sure, I feel horrible for the victims and their families...but that's madre natura...not al kaida (sp?).

Let's keep it on Ivan, as there are PLENTY of things to discuss there, k? Thanks

Again, scott, didn't mean to bust on ya...

BTW, if you send mike an email at: mike@flhurricane.com, he can recover your password and you can be logged in and send PMs and the like...just a thought.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center