Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 12 2004 04:34 PM
Re: The Turn?

I gotta run,, but even though i been hyping over the impulse droping down from the southern plains and gulf coast,, Im going to go out on a limb and say landfall will be near Biloxi, Ms. I would advise people within 100 miles of there to take preperations as needed. Category 3 hurricane should arrive by weds. I was off on the 25N and 84W but that was posted before the Jamaica interaction and kept it westerly underdoing the more se flow just n of the system now. If Im off by more then 100 miles of landpoint from this 3 day forcast I will really try to look hard at why this was. Still everyone From LA to Panama City should keep a eye on the impact of the trough coming down to see how much of a turn and when this storm will make. Gotta go.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center