Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 12 2004 10:18 PM
Re: Something to consider....

Gumby, I was posting in general on wishcasting about how I feel... I know the wishcast was not directed at me... sorry for that confusion...

several models and forecasters have mentioned Biloxi as the target for the center... I do NOT buy that at all... I feel very confident that it will be east of me, I don't care if its only 10 miles east of me as long as its east of me... living on the beach in Biloxi I do not want the winds to come out of the south.... period... winds of 125 to 140 out of the north I can handle... south winds are a beast of another matter as I have nothing to block them......

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center