LI Phil
(User)
Sun Sep 12 2004 10:56 PM
Re: WISHCASTING

Spock, Kirk here.

I was NEVER wishing for it to come at me, although I guess there's that rush one gets when it comes to facing danger...

IF, and that is a tremendous IF, there were no repurcussions from a hurricane, like rooves ripped off, trees downed, tornadoes, no power for two-three weeks, etc., then I suppose one could make an argument that it might be "fun" to experience one. Unfortunately, anyone who's been through one...or more...ain't wishing for another. What FL has been through the past 4 weeks is almost unfathomable...so excuse them if they want to send it ANYWHERE but there.

ISAHELL, and that's the first time I've referred to her by any other name should have been a wakeup call...Bonnie, Charley, Frances & Gaston were the second acts. Let's hope Ivan is the showstopper with no encore...but lets also face facts...it's September 12...we're not even at the peak yet (close).

2004 is going into the record books, even if the season ended today.

I have not done the requisite research but when is the last time that the first 9 td's all became named storms?

OK here's a WISHCAST....I wish the hell that Ivan would just go away...

(guess that's not gonna happen tho).

Kirk out.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center