Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 12 2004 11:03 PM
Interesting comment from a New Orleans Met on the FSU SE

"""I just got word through a source that the FSU Super Ensemble Model is brining Ivan into Biloxi Thursday morning. I am still trying to confirm this, but it would be along the same lines as what the Euro and NOGAPS is pointing to. I'll try to get additional confirmation on this, but obviously with some of these trends we are seeing, we have reason to be a bit nervous. I am still encouraged, however, that a lot of the other guidance is still east of us. The problem is, a lot of this guidance has been too far to the right so far. Let's see if NHC makes any adjustment to their next track. I doubt it will be anything too drastic though."""

John Gumm
Meteorologist
WWL-TV
1024 North Rampart Street
New Orleans, LA 70116

Sure would like Clark's thoughts on this one....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center